Engineered to automate the process of dispensing “ready meal” food packaging including environmentally friendly “pressboard products” to in-feed conveyors accurately and at variable speeds. The D-Nest 80i is flexible and adjustable to suit a range of containers, round, rectangle or square and without the need for tooling.
Servo powered it is capable of reaching unapparelled performance levels of up to 80* containers per minute to a single lane.
Adaptable for integration across fresh or frozen food lines from one day to another and with inbuilt HMI technology, the D-Nest 80i is a food automation system that provides food processing companies with multiple benefits including the ability to monitor and respond to changing production demands with ease.
Adaptable for integration across fresh or frozen food lines and with touch screen HMI technology, the key benefit for processing companies is the ability to monitor and respond to changing production demands with ease, speed and accuracy.
- Capable of dispensing up to 80* containers per minute to a single lane (programmable to suit)
- Reciprocating arm and toolless interchangeable pick head for more complex handling tasks.
- Lightweight adjustable magazine arrangement for quick, easy and repeatable tray changes.
- Greater level of control with increased flexibility via HMI* touch screen holding up to 100 production programs.
- Single lane or multi-lane formats.
- Hire Care Environment protection (optional).
To prove performance and compatibility with your range of packaging, customers are invited to send their tray samples to Euroflow’s test centre. On receipt we will document and provide you with video footage of the achieved in line performance level per tray type received (dispensed per minute). This service is provided Free of Cost.
For more information email email@example.com